Exciting News!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am here to interrupt your regularly scheduled blogging for some exciting news!  Many of you know that I teach the hand lettering classes and I have been working on growing my lettering business.  This past Friday, I took another giant step and launched my website - Lettering with Lesley

It seems like a super pinch-me moment!  On the website, you will find a blog with lettering tutorials, a shop (with more goodies coming), and a resource library for all things lettering! Eventually, I hope to add online classes too. 

If you have a moment today, hop over and take a peek!  Learn something new about lettering or find a class near you under the Classes Tab.  And, I am so excited to share I have three Knoxville lettering classes on October 13th!

I am teaching at Smart and Becker in the morning - a beginning hand lettering class.  In the afternoon, I will be teaching bounce and serif AND sermon notes at Scrappin' In The City!  Class registration for these will be posted on the website soon and I will let you know when they go live!

I also wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you to all!  I appreciate your support of my lettering classes and lettering journey!  I hope you are all continuing your lettering journey and I can't wait to see what you are working on!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts