Scrap-A-Stack!

Does anyone else keep a stack of cards in your closet for all kinds of occasions?  Just in case you forgot to grab a birthday card at the store or you need a thinking of you card ASAP!

I have a stash of cards that are in my arsenal for any type of occasion and I love making a lot of them at once.  It takes a while to get my stash out and get started, so I find the more I can make at once the better!  And Sara is at it tomorrow making a bunch of cards.  You will make 12 cards in class and will take home materials to make at least 12 more!  


How cute are these and perfect for any recipient?  You can sign up for the class right here and grab your spot!  Can't make class and really want to make the cards?  We offer a to-go pack of pictures (no instructions) to create these cards at home on your own time!  

I highly recommend these card classes as a great starting point and inspiration for creating your own set of cards from any set of 6x6 paper and embellishments!

Now, go sign up and get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts