Vintage Halloween!

Since we are hopping into the second week of September, I figured we could dive right into Halloween!  I was so excited to get a note from Sara that a new Simple Stories line is shipped and headed to the store!

Simple Stories has a brand new Vintage Halloween that is giving me all kinds of Authentique and Graphic 45 feels!


Those papers are stunning and I love the stars!  I think that is so versatile for all kinds of fall things and perfect for Halloween cards!  Simple Stories also shared these design team projects - I am in love with that Travelers Notebook layout!

What do you guys think?  Can't wait to grab it too!?!  We had several pre-orders a few weeks ago and you all will get a call as soon as it has been unboxed!  Are you dying to get your hands on it?  Give us a call and we can pull some for you too!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts