Birthday Mini Book

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a super wonderful Labor Day with family and friends - and hopefully an extra day to rest!

We were busy with a birthday around here and a trip to go bowling yesterday! I know that splashdown to reality is going to a be a real bummer in a few minutes. 

I always keep a scrapbook of Anderson's big things, but I wanted to have a minibook to share some annual highlights.  I think I originally saw this as a project from Becky Higgins (but, I could have made that up)!  Anyways, another scrapbooker did a little annual interview and a quick picture to celebrate every year.  So, I created a 6x8 mini book for just the occasion! 

All you need is a mini-album binder and 6x8 page protectors (I like the full pages) and a few questions!  I will share mine below, but I like starting with the same set to see the evolution of a kid over time! 



My questions are:

Age:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Book:
Favorite TV Show:
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Game:
Favorite Thing to Play:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Car:
Best Friend:
When I Grow Up, I Want To:
My Favorite Toy:
I Love:
I Want To Go To The:
I Can:

I Don’t Like:


I started at age 3 and a half, because he was not really ready to answer questions before then.  I dropped these questions in a word document and printed a bunch of copies and placed them in a minibook.  Across from the interview, I am using one of the pictures from his annual birthday photos printed in a 6x8 size.  If you aren't sure where to get a 6x8, I recommend Persnickety Print.  They are 75 cents (!!!!!!!) and are great quality - super great quality!  I print pictures every few months, so I will just tuck the picture in with my next order.  The interview is what is really important to get in a timely manner. 

I love that it is a cute and tiny little album that shows how quickly kids grow up!  Feel free to pop in anytime and get started - I love having quick and easy mementos too!

What do you think?  Is this a doable project for your family?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts