Monday Morning Goodies!

Happy Monday Y'all! 

First I want to start with a big thanks to everyone who came and cropped with us this weekend!  I didn't get to spend the weekend with you guys, but I heard it was amazing and the pictures are spectacular.  In case you haven't seen them, check our tags on Facebook and Instagram - there are lots of fun pics!  I hope everyone got a good night's sleep last night and are ready to face the week a little happier than before.  I know a little creative time always does me good. 

Okay, and now to the goodies to share!  We have several new lines in the store as of this weekend!  I wanted to share them with you - Pebbles Halloween line, Spooky Boo! - and Jen Hadfield's new line, My Bright Life. 

I have Spooky Boo up first!  In case you don't know this about me, my name is Lesley and I LOVE Halloween paper.  Don't really love Halloween, just really love the papers and embellies.  Pebbles Design Team shared some adorable fall layouts with this paper line too - so it is versatile and that is what I told myself when I called and requested it!  Those gold phrase Thickers are AWESOME and I love them! 





And a little inspiration for you!
Seriously, how adorable is this fall plaid page?!?!  I could totally see myself scraplifting this in a heartbeat!

Okay, up next is some Jen Hadfield!  Jen's lines are always perky, happy, and colorful and this line did not disappoint!  The first paper has a VW Beetle which means that my son would be totally into this line - namely, having this paper for himself!  Plus, I am LOVING these recipe cards!  A practical paper line for sure!




And, some inspiration for your Jen papers!  That mini-album is STUNNING and Pebbles blog also has a card challenge with this line and TONS of cards!






Loving what you are seeing?  Call the store and we can pull you a set or drop by any time to do a little shopping!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts