Mondaaaaay!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I can't believe the weekend is already over! They go so darn fast!  This is going to be a crazy busy week at the store - we have the always fabulous Dyan Reaveley coming to spend the weekend with us (grab your spot here), armed with brand new products and amazing techniques, a VIC Shopping Day, Knitting class, Scrap Club, AND a card class!  I am exhausted from typing it all! 

All of our weekly events can be found on the calendar and has links to individual registration! 

I also noticed this little line roll through the Facebook page this weekend and I am in LOVE!  When the clock strikes 10 am, I am calling to grab my own set of this precious Adventure Awaits line from Echo Park!  There are some characters that remind me a lot of "wild rumpus" and the colors are incredibly rich!



I cannot wait to see what our Design Team does with this incredible line!  Want to grab a spot on our design team?  This is the last week to get your submission in!  Your projects need to be in the store by Wednesday!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts