Weekly City Chicks Scrap Challenge!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!  I know my family has been enjoying some much needed rest together!

I am back with our weekly challenge!  Last week, I challenged you to make a Fourth of July project and this week, I want to see some summer layouts!  Share your best scrapbook layout, any size or style, featuring summer fun!  It could be a vacation, a picnic, a beach day, or splashing in the sprinkler.

These are a few of my favorite summer layouts from my son's album!
12x12 Layout with My Mind's Eye

A Project Life Page with Carta Bella

6x12 Layout

12x12 Layout with Dino Friends

I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Be sure to tag us in your work AND use the  hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge to get your work featured on the blog!  

Don't forget, the Semi-Annual Clearance is going on AND the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks have arrived in store!  Swing by to get the new goodies!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts