Weekly Scrap Challenge

Have you been working on your summer layout projects?  I love summer layouts with the sun, fun, and some popsicles!  Plus, who doesn't love a baby in a swimsuit!  I am a sucker for those chubby legs!  I have been loving my summer layouts and the colorful prints of summer scrapbook paper!  I have been using some favorite papers from my stash!  It is like finding old friends again!



These are some of my favorite layouts from when we took my son to our family reunion and he met ALL the extended cousins and his Uncle Bob for the first time!  

And, this cute Fourth of July layout!  First, fireworks anyone?

Alright!  Are you ready for this week's challenge?   I know it is about time for me to start my new planner and I can't wait for this challenge...  I want to see your planner pages!  Share your favorite page, layout, or monthly shot!  I can't wait to see what you are up to - here is a quick picture of one of my calendar squares (using yesterday's sticker tricks)! 

We have a ton of planner goodies in the store, so if you need something new and snazzy, drop on in! 
Don't forget to share your projects with us on Facebook and Instagram!  Tag your work #citychicksscrapchallenge.
Don't forget to drop by the store to shop the Semi-Annual Clearance and stock up on products before the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts