Design Team Spotlight and Bella Blvd!

I wanted to take a quick minute to share this PRECIOUS layout with you all!  It features Bella Blvd's Popsicles and Pandas line and I am a huge fan!  The graphic squares of Jennifer Gatewood's layout with the whimsical nature of the paper is a great combination!


I also love how Jennifer highlighted a different embellishment on each square on the layout - it truly gives the whole page a balanced look!  If you want to see more layouts Jennifer and our design team have created, check out our Pinterest page and swing by the store.  You can always snap a picture in the store to scraplift when you get home!

Don't forget to work on your Scrap Challenge this week!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - Who will I see at my hand lettering class this weekend?  I can't wait to see you all!

Comments

Popular Posts