Glitter Girl and Doodlebug!

Ah, this might be the line that I am most looking forward too... I think, maybe... there were so many great releases!  But, I will confess that I proudly love Shimelle more than most!  Anyways, today, Shimelle and American Crafts released all the details of the new line Glitter Girl.

You can check out the whole video here...

... and some of our favorite pictures of the new line below!





I am in love with the bright colors, glittery embellishments, and those shaker stickers!  Yes, please!  One of my favorite things about this line is how light and happy it feels.  I think it is the perfect paper to celebrate beautiful moments in everyday life.  What do you all think?

Also, we have ordered TWO new Doodlebug lines - headed to the store!  We will have Booville and Milk and Cookies!
More details from the lines can be found on our Facebook page in pictures Sara snapped at SPC!  The little paper clips are truly adorable and I can't wait to get my fingers on them!

Desperate to get your paper line?  Call and request it!  We will pull the products when they come in the store and call you when they arrive!  

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. The milk and cookies line is adorable! I can't wait to see that. I'm in love with the Doodlebug line anyway, and this new Christmas packet is just more of the reason why!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so glad you love it as much as we do! We will announce as soon as it hits our store!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts