More Lawn Fawn and More Simple Stories!


We are wrapping up the releases from last week's SPC show!  I can't believe all the amazing goodies headed our way, and then some.  American Crafts will do a live launch of Shimelle's latest line "Glitter Girl" today at noon, eastern time.  We will have more details about it tomorrow!

But today, I wanted to share THREE more lines from Simple Stories AND a ton of new things from Lawn Fawn!  Shall we get down to business???

Simple Stories has another fall line launching
Love this fall line that doesn't have a strong orange component!  

I love all things argyle, and I think this paper is just too cute!

A little winter/Christmas cross over paper!  We definitely need a white Christmas!

Those penguins on plaid!!!

I am swooning over that star paper!  

I think the diecuts in this line are just stunning!


Lawn Fawn has another amazing, over the top release with a ton of goodies!  Once again, I have just shared pictures of the stamps.  If you want to see more about the dies and other example from their INCREDIBLE design team, check out the Lawn Fawn blog.  

They are releasing four brand new ink cubes (I love the names... fake tan!  It makes me chuckle!)

They also have two adorable new paper packs coming out. Both come in 6x6 and 12x12 size.

And, there are a handful of new stand alone dies coming too!

And, now, for the stamp sets... get ready to write down your list of wants!!!
Christmas Dreams

I want to be in this scence!  

Beary Happy Holidays


Can I say how cute that backside is!!??!!

Here We Go A-Waddling
Nothing but heart eyes!!!

Winter Village


I think I would like to live in the land of Lawn Fawn!  

Ummm... yes!  I love all of these little sayings and those furry behinds!  

There are just no words!  Adorable!  


Who wants to send me this Christmas card this year?  
Adorable!

Who doesn't love a cute otter!  

This was their Thank you stamp from last fall... availabe for purchase!  It is making me think about Valentine's Day!
I hope you have enjoyed all these goodies!  Remember, if you are dying to have something, call the store and request it!  That guarantees that we will get it in the store and it will be held for you.  So many of our new goodies sell out in a hurry (ESPECIALLY Lawn Fawn), this is the best way to make sure you don't miss out on something amazing!  

Don't forget, we had a scraplift Sunday challenge on Instagram yesterday!  Participate and tag us in your picture to get featured on our social media!  Also, this week is the last week for the #citychicksscrapchallenge planner edition!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts