Weekly Challenge + A Day

So, our weekly challenge is a day late this week... we just couldn't wait to announce our new guest instructors.  If you missed it, you can find all the details here.

Okay... Last week's challenge was to show off your planner pages!  I don't know about you all, but this is the time of year that I break in a new planner - just in time for the new school year.  I feel like planners are such personal documents and everyone is looking for just the right one to fit their style.  One of my favorite things about the planner arts is how individual it makes everyone's calendar!  So, without further ado, I want to share some of my favorite layouts!

Our very own City Chick Gina has been working hard on her planner and shared a few pictures of her planner and The Reset Girl's Summer Camp.  I love how she has been using her planner to be mindful of goals, both big and small!  For more of Gina's Camp Reset photos, check out her Instagram here!



I went perusing for a few more inspiration photos and found these!  I love how planners can be simple or complex!

Anyone a bullet journaler?  I am LOVING some of these bullet journal layouts!  What an incredible way to track your reading list of the year!  I am thinking about making one of these to hang in my office.  I think my mom would love it too!  

This looks just like my planner... a list of to-dos and a bunch of doodles!

Want to learn more about all things planner?  We have a ton of planners in store that you can shop right here or join us this weekend for our second Knoxville Plannerd meetup!  We welcome experienced plannerds or people who are new to planning!


The event is free, but please RSVP so we know how many to expect!  It is drop in from 1-5pm.  There is an optional workshop at 1:15pm... for $5 you can make three super cute laminated dashboards and three embelllished paper clips!

Comments

Popular Posts