American Crafts, Pink Paislee, and Jillibean Sneak Peeks

The fun continues with more lines coming and this isn't even all of them!  We still have more Simple Stories, Lawn Fawn, and Photoplay coming <insert happy dance here>!

We will start with the new Amy Tangerine line - Hustle and Heart!  This is the small sneak Amy shared on her blog - more pictures will be shown when we get them!  I always love the bright colors and bold patterns Amy uses in her lines, plus she always has the most unique embellishments!


Paige Evans has created another precious line with Pink Paislee!  I think one of my favorite things in this line are the teeny tiny paper pads!  They have a set of 2x2 inch paper pads, perfect for fussy cutting!  And the sideways paper clips - love it!
Jillibean has two new lines headed out and lots of new embellies!  The Farmhouse Stew has great fall colors and wooden details and accents!  

I am loving the bright colors of the Shades of Color Soup!  

It is no secret that I love an embellishment... and these are some of my favorites!  I think I have every color Alphabean... and I will be ordering all of these!  They are great for journals and tags, and are less bulky (and less expensive) than Thickers!

Umm, love these flowers!  I love the versatility and durability of felt.  It seems perfect for winter embellies!

Did you love the Shaker card trend?  Jillibean has more coming out - along with more dies and tags!

I can't wait to learn more about the Mix The Media line...it looks like amazing accents for embellishing and more!  


I will be back Monday with more goodies for you all to feast your eyes on!  Don't forget - if you are just dying to have something we have featured here on the blog, on Instagram, or Facebook, just call the store to have it special ordered just for you!
Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts