Echo Park and Lawn Fawn Releases!

PSA: We are delaying this week's challenge for premieres and sneak peeks... the challenge will be back next week.  On to your regularly scheduled programing.

It is probably a good thing that I am at home blogging this event, instead of there at the show... I don't know whether I would die or spend all of my money first.  Every picture I get just makes me squeak a little louder and fangirl a little harder.  Anyways, today, I am sharing Echo Park's Christmas lines, winter lines, and a family line.  And, I have the first two days of Lawn Fawn's Sneak Peek week recapped here!

There are a ton of pictures... so without further ado... here we go!

I am only highlighting a few pictures from each line... to see more of each line and other goodies, go to Echo Park's website.

Before we even get to the lines, Echo Park and Carta Bella are debuting delightful mini-albums and a new Dots and Stripes foiled line.  The Dots and Stripes are perfect for accent pieces on these busy Christmas prints.


Christmas kicks off with "A Very Merry Christmas" by Steve Duncan.  If you love a retro paper line, this is for you!  The bright colors and classic Santa Claus is just what you need!



If you loved last year's religious-based line from Echo Park, you have to check out Wise Men Still Seek Him.  The deep red and gold tones throughout this line make it so rich and regal looking!  I am a huge fan of the "Silent Night" stencil... I can see it on my Christmas cards!  





This line is so incredible, it includes TWO paper packs!  "Twas the Night Before Christmas" has a volume ONE and TWO!  It is a classic line with the stripes, plaids, and prints that have the perfect seasonal touch!  I am also swooning over the decorative bows.  I firmly believe that there is no better time for a bow accent than Christmas time!  




The last Christmas line is "A Perfect Christmas" by Lori Whitlock!  It has the trendy chalkboard and burlap feel with the cutest reindeer I have ever seen!  Also, I am a sucker for a cardinal (they were my Grandmommie's favorite) and I love the little one featured in this line!





First up for winter is Lori Whitlock's A Perfect Winter!  I love the peppermint stripes and subtle wood accents in this line.  The colors are so bright and perfect for sledding, snow days, and ski trips!




This line is Cabin Fever by Dani Mogstad.  I LOVE  this line, but I am for sure a sucker for a good "ugly sweater" print.  And the bear in this ephemera pack is just precious!  




There is also a family line debuting from Carina Gardner called "Our Family."  It has a vintage feel with floral accents!  I am loving the bold lettered paper and those multi-colored roses!


If your brain isn't to full, check out this Lawn Fawn release (just remember, this is only two of the five days of release)!!!  I did not include pictures of corresponding die cuts for these lines, in the interest of space.  You can check out all the details at Lawn Fawn's site.

They are starting with this line called Costume Party!  How cute is this?  I do have to take a moment to say that the Lawn Fawn design team knocks it out of the park with their samples EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!




Next up is How you Bean? Candy Corn Add-On... And as the line suggests, I really love some candy corn!


Need a little Thanksgiving inspiration???  Forest Feast is full of your favorite woodland creatures and side dishes!  Pie anyone???




I think I saw somewhere that it is 61 days until Pumpkin Spice season?!?!  Go ahead and get ready with this stamp set!

Lawn Fawn has a new paper line that is perfect for a subtle background for all these lines!



I need this to be my Christmas card this year!  
 This is the Happy Happy Happy Add-On!  This is the perfect addition to your stamp set to increase the versatility of all your lines!


Plan On It: Fitness is perfect for getting fit and keeping your planner up to date!


These Fall Tiny Tags are custom dies that are perfect for making tags and mini-cards!


The tags and Pumpkin Spice line!  
 Lawn Fawn has also released a set of stand alone shape dies!  There are rectangles, squares, and circles!



Lawn Fawn has also released some glitter - this is their chunky glitter!

 Additionally, they have a set of embossing powders headed your way - white, gold, silver, and rose!

 Did you survive all that adorableness?!?  If you see something you are just dying to have, call the store and request it!  It is the best way to make sure that you get everything you want and don't miss it when it flies off the shelf!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts