Three New Simple Sets!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

We are just a week away from the retreat and I am super excited to be starting to pack my bags!  If you are headed to the retreat, make sure that you check your email for an updated schedule and t-shirt orders!  

In the mean time, I am so excited to share THREE brand new Simple Sets from Simple Stories!  Simple Sets are the mini-lines from Simple Stories with just a handful of papers and embellies that are perfect for smaller events and holidays.  

These sets are Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Hoppy Easter!  I'll share some pictures of each line!  The chocolates in the Valentine's Day kit is so darn cute!  I love the tiny patterns in the paper - it's great for mixing and matching for cards or layouts! 


This is giving a lot of Spring energy and the rainbows are so sweet!  In our house, the leprechaun always brings a big box of Lucky Charms, so these pages would be perfect for his special delivery!  


Easter is always my favorite holiday - I love these bunny graphics, the patterns and the colors!  So sweet and absolutely perfect for just a few pages to celebrate the season!  

We can't wait to have these lines in our hand - they should be shipping in the next few weeks and we can't wait to get them in the store!  


Comments

Popular Posts