Sale Time!

Happy Friday! 

It is the end of a very long, chilly week here and we are trying desperately to defrost!  But, I do have a bit of good news to warm your heart - the Semi-Annual Clearance is back!  It happens twice a year... and right now, it is offered online! 

I love the online sale because it allows me to shop from my house two hours away from the store!  Plus, it means that I can shop in my jammies after my kids go to bed!  

You can shop for everything at this link, but I'll share some of my tips for tackling this HUGE SALE! There are lots and lots of goodies in the sale and it can get overwhelming as you shop.  

1) Looking for something specific?  Search for it!  In the bar type Clearance and the item you are looking for (such as clearance paint) and those will pop up first!  This will also work for papers/lines so if you were looking for a specific line, you can do tht!  You can tell it is clearance from the red price that pops up in the box.  

2) Don't do it all at once!  We have more than 450 items in the clearance sale which is a ton!  Shop a little today and tomorrow.  Just know that we will be adding more, so it pays to check back in regularly! 

3) Wait to ship!  We always add more as the shelves get cleaned out.  Wait until the sale is over to ship your goodies to you.  And, if you are coming to the retreat in two weeks, you can have them delivered to the retreat! 

I can't wait to see what you guys snatch up!  Stay warm and get that crafting in! 
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts