New Baby Lines!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your new year is off with a bang and you are enjoying some rest and relaxation to kick off the year!  I have spent my day editing my December Daily photos so I can get my album put together.  And. I'm also starting to think about crop prep!  

But, I am so excited to get to share these brand new lines in the store.  They came in at the end of December and are just the sweetest!  If you are expecting a new edition this year, these are must have for those first few precious memories.  

Hey Little Boy and Hey Little Girl are both in stock with matching sets of ephemera!  You can catch the whole list of products in the store at this link right here!  The paper lines feature foiled details and I love how there are two sets of alphas to go along.  










We also have the paper pad in 6x8 size as well!  The mini size is great for making cards or a tiny album.  I love these sweet little projects made with the Baby Boy line! 



I can't wait to see what you guys create with these lines!  You can grab them in the store now

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts