Winter Weather!?!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope you guys had a great week and got a little bit of scrapping done.  I got started on my December Daily album... and then promptly stopped because I ordered all my pictures, except my 4x6's!  So, until I get another delivery of photos, that project is on hold.  

But, I am kind of excited about the whispers of some winter weather coming in next week!  If you are not yet prepared for scrapping the snow, I have a recommendation! We are LOVING Winter Wonder by Simple Stories.  It is in the store now and so darn cute!  The little snowmen are some of my favorite patterns and I love the fun it brings to winter.  It almost makes me want to head outside and have a snowball fight! 

I'll share some of my favorite projects from the Simple Stories creative team! 




Here is some of my favorite embellishments from the line, as well as the paper pack!  We also have the Simple Page kits in stock if you want to do a quick page prep!  






You can find all of these goodies at this link right here!  Be sure to swing in this weekend to grab your set... and the brand new Tim Holtz distress inks too!  We will be tuned in at noon to check out the reveal and have the product in school this weekend!  (You can also preorder this Distress products at this link right here!)

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts