Remember!

 Happy Monday! 

I am excited to share another gorgeous line headed into the store!  This line, Remember by Simple Stories, is a beautiful, floral-centric line that is designed to scrapbook special memories of loved ones who have passed away. 






 I love the papers and embellies in this one, including their large journaling pieces!  There are lots of embellishment options in this line, so I just shared a few! 







(Some of the papers)

Absolutely LOVE these frames! 


Big Bits and Pieces

As I persued the line, the phrases in the stickers and some of the embellishments are specific to loss of a loved one.  However, a lot of the line is just gorgeous and could be used for many different things!  The flowers and the natural elements are so pretty! 

This line is shipping in January, but I don't have a specific arrival date just yet!  Stay tuned to the blog and Facebook for details on its arrival! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts