Fresh Air!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I am so excited to share another new line that is headed into the store this month!  I think all the dreary weather at my house is making me particularly excited for all the new bright, spring lines headed into the store.  

Fresh Air is a brand new line from Simple Stories that is shipping this month.  I love these sweet prints and bright colors, as well as the sweet graphics.  I am thinking about all the ways it will be perfect for Spring flowers and Easter dresses.  I also keep thinking that it will be great for a new baby pages or a baby mini album!  I am sharing a few of my favorite pieces and parts.  









This line is going to be headed out the door in a hurry when it gets here!  Make sure that you keep your eyes on our Facebook page for it's arrival!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts