It's Almost The Weekend!

Hey friends!

Is anyone else counting down until Saturday?  I am super excited about the crop this weekend and can't wait to get my scrap on!  


I love going to a crop because I get some uninterrupted crop time!  No laundry or dishes or dogs that have to go in and out!  There are still a few seats available for this weekend, so if you are on the fence, go ahead and grab your seat!   


Plus, we have lots of other things going on this weekend too!  On Sunday, Margaret is teaching her Penny Black card class!  This is a make up class and is going to be full of beautiful cards!  Currently, the class is sold out, but you can grab a seat on the waiting list right here!


And, don't forget!  On Sunday, I am teaching a hand lettering class too!  There are still a few seats left to learn everything you need to know to get started hand lettering.  This is my last class of the year at Scrappin in the City, so make sure you grab your seat right here!  These seats usually go in a hurry, so don't miss out!  

I hope to get to see all of you guys this weekend!  So, make those plans and let's get crafty together!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts