Brand New Simple Stories!

Happy Thursday friends!

I am so excited to see these brand new lines from Simple Stories coming into the store.  These are perfect for fall adventures and Halloween events!  As I have previously admitted to on this blog, I am a sucker for all Halloween paper lines, so I will apologize in advance for my gushing :)

First up, Happy Trails!  This is a super cute line that is perfect for camping, hiking, maybe even some apple or pumpkin patching!  I love hte wood grain and the play on the National Park badges!  This is absolutely perfect for any outdoor adventures - not just for fall!



I am loving this sample layout too!  This is going to be a really versatile line that I think you all will love!  Sara has ordered Collection Kits for this line.  It is in the store now (or you can order it at this link right here!)

Next up, let's do a little Happy Haunting!  I love this Halloween line that is not only orange or black!  It has a large variety of colors.  This layout is adorable and I love the pops of pink and gray.  How cute would this line be for a very girly trick or treater!


And, can we just talk about how cute those little ghosts are?!?  This is why I love Halloween lines so much.  The little details just get me every single time!  Happy Haunting is also only in the store in a collection kit. You can get it in the store now, or at this link right here!  The collection kit includes a full sheet of stickers so you will have lots of embellies to go around for all your layouts!

And, last, but certainly not least, I have another Halloween line!  This will be available in the store in open stock with all the embellishments too!


This has the bright Halloween colors and super cute bats, spiders, and webs!  And, can I just say that I love the layering of the patterned papers in the sample layout.  This is part of their Simple Stories Say Cheese collections and I think it is perfect for all kinds of Halloween adventures!  We have open stock of this line - all the papers, stickers, cardboard stickers, lots of things.  You can grab them online here or in the store now!

Which one of these lines is your favorite?  Don't forget to snag these while you are in the store shopping the yard sale or the Semi Annual Clearance this week.  Or... you can wait until you get all your big bucks from your yard sale to do a little shopping too!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts