In Stores Now!

Happy Monday you all! 

It is officially fall!  Happy Autumnal Equinox everyone!  And, I am ready to kick off all things fall - apples, jeans, sweaters and flannels, and Halloween candy! 

I think it is also a great time to enjoy a little family time together and I am loving this line to document all things family.  We are so excited to have this brand new line from one of our favorites Jen Hadfield! 





 I love the traditions and the puzzle pieces and all the tags!  It is super versatile for lots of different family events - reunions, farm trips, leaf pile jumping, all things summer and fall! 

Check out these adorable projects created with This is Family (I am loving how versatile this line is!)
I can't wait to see what you all create with this super adorable line!  We would love for you to share and tag us on Facebook and Instagram

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts