Kiwi Lane Sale and Sneak Peek!

Happy Thursday! 

This week has been slammed full of goodies and I have one more BRAND NEW product announcement tomorrow!  We R Memory Keepers is keeping it under lock and key, so I am sworn to secrecy... however, feel free to speculate rampantly in the comments :)

I know we have a ton of Kiwi Lane lovers out there and I am so excited to share what is on sale this month!  The link to shop for all these goodies and more is right here!


These goodies are 15% off their normal retail price!  The sale lasts about another week and a half, until September 30th.  And, I know that these favorites go really fast, so make sure you get your order in... and maybe a few other things you have had your eyes on.  Don't forget, you can order through this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!  And I want to hear your WRMK predictions!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts