Do You Have Fancy Pants?

Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited about this!  When Sara emailed me last week, I couldn't wait to share the news with you all... One of my old favorite paper lines, who I thought was defunct, is back!  That's right!  Who loves some Fancy Pants! 

Another one of our favorites, Foundations Home Decor, bought Fancy Pants and is releasing a new Christmas line!  It's called Home for Christmas and I am loving it!  We are getting open stock papers and a few collection kits!




So, first of all, I love that is a smaller line.  I love all the things, but sometimes, having a few papers and embellies are better for my creative decision making and my wallet!  I also love that is has classic Christmas colors, reds, greens, neutrals.  It is traditional, without feeling stuffy or old.  Plus, it will go really well with any leftover embellies that you may have from other lines - especially enamel dots, washi, any veneers and ribbons! 

This new line (and some goodies from Foundations) are on order and will be here soon!  I do not have a ship date yet, but keep your eye on Facebook for announcements about new arrivals!  If you just can't wait to get your hands on Fancy Pants, call the store and we can put it in the order book just for you! 

What do you think?  Are you excited about Fancy Pants making a comeback?  If you got to pick a paper company to bring back, which would it be? 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts