Winner Winner!

Happy Tuesday!

First of all, I have a correction for yesterday!  I got so excited about the Make and Take this weekend that I didn't double check the dates.  Our Make and Takes are on Sunday's now and I hope you will swing by and join Margaret for an awesome project! My apologies for creating any confusion!

And, now, to share some awesome news!  We are so excited - and thankful to you all - to be voted the Best of Knoxville Craft Store!


Look!  There is a real trophy and everything!  We love being a part of the crafting community here in Knoxville and East Tennessee and are so appreciative of each and every one of you!  We would certainly not be where we are without you all and your loyalty! 

A huge thanks to our crafty friends and voters and we are so excited to see everyone in the coming weeks!  Lots of new products are headed to the store that I will share later this week!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts