New Product on Order!

Happy Wednesday! 

Here's to another fabulous week!  We have lots of product that is on order and headed to the store and I can't wait to share all the goodies with you!  Today, I am featuring a relatively new to the store brand and their new line - let's get excited for Cocoa Vanilla!

We have had a few (I think 3 or 4) lines from Cocoa Vanilla in the past and I have been a fan of their bright colors, especially on their "boy lines."  This new line is called "Unforgettable" and it has some absolutely STUNNING watercolors and some florals that make me drool a little bit! 



 I know I am not the only one who LOOOOOOOVES this wreath!  I am thinking of a zillion different projects, scrapbook and not, that this is perfect for! 


  Aren't these just gorgeous!?!   I am loving the lettering and casual feel of the line!  If you are not familiar with Cocoa Vanilla, they are based in Australia and do take a while to ship.  Sara tells me that this has been ordered and will be headed here soon, but we DO NOT HAVE AN ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE YET!  However, I will be sure to tell you all when I have one! 

If you are hankering to get your paws on this and don't want to wait patiently, go ahead and call the store and we can put your wishlist in the order book and pull it as soon as the box of goodies arrives! 

I can't wait to show you another load of goodies tomorrow!!!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts