Slice of Life with Amy Tangerine!

Happy Thursday! 

You guys!  There are so so so many releases coming this week!  American Crafts has been working in overdrive to get all these goodies ready to go!  Shipping starts in mid-July, so I hope we will begin seeing these lines by late July and through August.  If you are seeing something you are dying to have, go ahead and call and have it put in the order book! 

So, today, we are enjoying a Slice of Life with Amy Tangerine.  I am an (honorary) member of the Amy Tangerine fan club.  I love her colors and patterns and this line does not disappoint!  I do love that the colors are a touch darker - almost fall like - which is a great change from the bright teals and pinks and oranges of lines past! 



I wish these pictures were a little bit bigger, but alas, this is what I have to work with at the moment! You can see more details on both American Crafts AND Amy Tangerine's blog.  Amy has brought TONS of embellishments, as usual, and these are so cute! 

What are you most excited about? Don't forget to get your preorders in to the store so we can pull it for you as soon as it arrives!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts