June Freebies and a Challenge!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend!  I loved seeing all the pictures from the Rustic Open House and the adorable projects.  It looked like such a great event.

I wanted to let you know that Simple Stories has dropped their newest set of freebies to print and use for the month!  You can find them at this link.  There is a set specifically designed and sized for travelers notebooks, planners, and general personal use! 
All you have to do is print them out, cut them out, and use them as needed!  I love to keep all my little pieces like this in a little 4x6 plastic box for pictures OR if they run a little bigger, inside a plastic $2 pencil box.  Sometimes, you can use little sorters to keep them in the right section for season, month, etc. 

And, I also wanted to let you know this weekend, the index card challenge that our design team member Melinda shared with us a few weeks ago!  You can see her post right here and check out the full challenge over here! 

Don't forget to grab these goodies to do a little bit of summer crafting! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts