Free Lettering Lesson!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

We are home again after a week on the road and the splashdown to reality has been rough!  I don't know about you, but routines and groceries are a must have around here! 

But, I wanted to share a quick nugget with you all!  This summer, I am teaching online mini tutorials for FREE in my Facebook group!  You can get a spot in the group here!  We also have challenges and live questions and answer sessions too.  It is a great way to improve or learn more about your lettering!


This past week, we learned how to create a gorgeous hand lettered signature - the whole live lesson review is in the group and I have a tutorial on my blog with a video too!  You can check out the blog post here and a YouTube video here too!

I would love to have you come learn with us this summer!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts