FREE Jillibean Projects!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to share these super cute projects with you!  I am a big fan of Jillibean Soup, but sometimes I struggle to use the very busy papers - so scraplifting is my go-to plan for using my Jillibean collections! 

And, today, Jillibean Soup is sharing six mini projects that are perfect for creating cards for all types of occasions!  I am thinking about my summer birthday list!  And maybe that pineapple for Father's Day?!?


We have all the pieces and parts ot Rainbow Roux in the store, so if it is not in your collection, come on in and grab some pieces!  Plus, you can get the FREE directions to create all six of these cards at this link right here!

I love that the directions on these are simple enough for an older kid crafter to be able to follow along too!  And,  I will give a hint about creating - they recommend cutting card bases, but you can also save time (and hassle for kid crafters) and use premade card bases! 

We would love to see your completed projects - tag us on Facebook and Instagram!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts