4 Storage Ideas for Less than $10!

Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you all are having an awesome week!  I was perusing pinterest last night (I know, really out of character :) ) looking for some things to pin to my Workspace Envy board and I stumbled across some super awesome storage ideas!

Usually, when I see storage I like, there are a few problems with it.  First, it requires a lot of furniture that I don't have or a ton of floor space which is also at a premium in my house.  Or, it is incredibly expensive.  I am all about repurposing or grabbing things that I can get out of the garage or for a few bucks at Target.  And, then, I saw these four ideas! 

First up: A $1 Command Hook!

I don't know why I am not doing this.  We totally hang up cutting mats like this at the store.  It would be really easy to do at home.  And, it can go on the side of a bookshelf, which is unused storage space anyways!

Second: A $5(ish) Pants Hanger

Slight disclaimer.  I have totally done this with ribbon before, but I was thinking about how it would be awesome for washi tape.  And, again, takes up the unused wall space!  Woot!

Third: Each item is less than $10 (work with me here!)! 

This is a hanging file folder rack mounted on the wall with file folders hanging the other way!  Again, hooray for wall storage!  This would be great for cardstock pieces or scraps.  And, I was also thinking about vinyl storage here!  It would keep it flat, hold all the little scraps that are annoying to keep track of, and would be easy to pull out certain colors and then replace them on the wall.   

Fourth: Trading card pockets!
 Grab an old binder and tuck your tiny embellies in here!  Also, how cute with this be for Doodlebug pop ups?!?  A great way to seasonally or color sort your general things like enamel dots or those little tiny alphabets that Lily Bee used to make.  Pearls would fit in here and so would baggies of sequins.  I can think of so many different things to drop in these pockets!  Plus, if you have a former baseball card collector or Pokemon enthusiast, you probably already have some lurking in your house. 

What do you all think?  Usable storage solutions!?!  Let me know which one is your favorite!

Now, go get crafty (or maybe organized?)
Lesley

Comments

  1. These are great ideas!!! If I had to pick one I’d say that file folder on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pants hangers. You could always use the clips too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts