Apologies, Road Trips, and Cut Files - Oh My!

Happy Thursday!

First of all, I want to apologize!  Apparently, my website got hacked yesterday and I apologize for anyone who had to deal with my grumpy site.  It has been pulled down and I will reshare the printables when it gets fixed.  Again, my apologies for anyone who had to interact with it and had some difficulties!

Second, we sent a big trailer full of goodies to the Stamp and Scrapbok Expo in Chantilly, Virginia this weekend!  Let's send lots of good juju for a busy and successful show! 

And, last bu not least, I wanted to share a link the Gina shared on the Facebook page the other day for FREE cut files!  I had never seen this site before, but they have some super cute SVG Files that you can use to create die cuts on your Cricut or Silhouette.  You can check them out here!

They are perfect for adding to your scrapbook or journal!  I saw some that would make incredible t-shirts too!  Does anyone have another favorite site to grab super cute SVG's?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts