New Releases from Shimelle!

Happy Hump Day! 

We are almost to the weekend and I am so excited to be sharing the next few days!  American Crafts has started releasing their new lines from my favorite human beings on the planet (sorry family!) - Shimelle and Amy Tangerine! You guys - these are two of my favorite designers and I just got a sneak peek at Shimelle and she did not disappoint! 

Today, I am sharing Shimelle's new line - Field Trip!  It won't ship for a few more weeks, so it isn't in the store yet... but you can call and get your requests in the order book!  My order is one of everything please! 

Okay - I love Shimelle, but I feel like some times her lines are pink and purple heavy and harder to use as a boy mom.  But this line, it has a much more gender neutral feel! 


I am loving the bold colors, the graphic prints, and the science-y feel!  This is the sneak peek of the embellishments!   One of my favorite pieces is this 12x12 specialty paper of the color wheel.  The colors pop out and you can use it as a "cover" piece over another paper and use the color sections on a different page, or you can rearrange them.  Yes please!  It is super versatile and a great way to experiment with some of the bolder prints.




Plus, Shimelle shared her very first layout she finished with this line and it is so darn cute!


I love that even though her embellies have a dinosaur shape, they are generic enough to use for other things (like Disney) too!  Seriously, I am loving these colors and that spirograph paper! 

Shimelle had a live release video on her Facebook page from earlier this week.  Heads up, it is about an hour long, but you get to see all the goodies!  You can check out the whole hour right here!

I want to know what your favorite pieces and parts of this line are!  It will be here before you know it!  Shimelle flies out the door, so be sure to get your favorites pre-ordered by calling the store! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts