December Daily from Simple Stories

Has anyone started their December Daily yet?  I *think* mine is prepped and ready to go for the Christmas season!  A note of caution, this is my first year doing one, so take all I say with a grain of salt.  I premade my pages and have space to add in all my holiday pictures and goodies!  I will report back with how it is going, once December arrives!

I saw these beautiful kits in the store and they caught my eye!  Simple Stories always has an amazing December Daily kit and this year they may have out done themselves!

I love all the buffalo plaid and the adorable numbers!  Squee!  There are some still in the store if this piques your curiosity.  If this whole process seems really overwhelming (the reason it took me so many years to do one), then we have the class for you!  Sign up and join Amanda Hillard on December 1 to make one!  You can register right here - it is $35 and you will walk out the door with one completed!  Woot!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS-Don't forget to make plans to see us on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday!  Great deals are to be announced!!!

Comments

Popular Posts