New Pen Alert!

I had such a great time at Bible Journaling last night!  A huge thanks to the ladies that joined me and I can't wait for next month!  While we were at the store last night, I stumbled across these new pens from Creative Devotion and thought we should give them a whirl! 



I took them out to try journaling and a little bit of coloring in my bible and I was shocked!  They are a felt tip, water soluble pen that has incredibly fine lines and bright colors.  I loved writing and journaling with them!

When I wrote, I had very little bleed through or ghosting on my page.  Coloring gave me more, so I would just recommend journaling if you don't like the way marker shows through on the page. 


At the end of the evening, most of the ladies ended up taking a pack home!  They are a great value at $10.79 for 9 pens. 

Drop by the store and check them out - plus see all the other Creative Devotions products new to the store! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts