Scrap Sketch Friday (and a challenge)!

I am feeling the need to flex my scrapbook muscles!  I haven't scrapbooked in a while - I missed the October crop and the November crop was cancelled because of our fabulous guest instructors - and I am just itching to get into some paper and embellies! 

I like to scrap-lift or scrap-inspire a lot of my layouts.  It helps my brain get started on a creative path, especially if I am not feeling particularly motivated by my pictures.  I have to scrapbook chronologically (any one else???) and sometimes, I just need a little something to get me going!  I hopped on Pinterest and am LOVING this sketch!  It is simple enough to let my paper and pictures really shine, but is different from what I have used in the past.  I wanted to share it with you all and see what you created with it!

The sketch is originally from Shimelle.  If you don't know, she does a live Facebook Friday where she scrapbooks a page on Facebook live and talks about her process and products and all kinds of good things!  Kudos to her for being able to talk and do that at one time! 

Anyways, I loved this layout and would love to see what you create with it!  If you scrap lift it, snap a picture and tag us on Instagram or Facebook!  In a few weeks, I will feature some on the blog!

We hope you will be joining us for class this weekend with Dyan.  There are still a few seats available on Sunday morning and afternoon! We would love to have you!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts