My New Favorite!

I have a new favorite, less than $5 product!  It is amazing and something we can all use and stash inside our scrapbook pen pouch!  And letterers, this is just for you! 

Are you ready?

Check out the Tombow Sand Eraser!  At just $3.19 (and in the store now), this eraser is perfect for removing those accidental smudges, hand ink smears, and whoopsies when you are writing!  Check out this before and after:

Before: Check out the side of the paper... two smudges

After: Voila! Clean paper!

So, in addition to pens (this is the Tombow Dual Brush pen in the above example), it also works like a charm on hard to erase colored pencils!  I videoed myself erasing in real time and it makes a huge difference!  You can follow this link here or watch the You Tube video below!

It is truly amazing and the perfect thing to keep as a just in case - especially as the Christmas card/Christmas project season gets closer!  A couple of notes, this works best on smudges and takes the top layer of paper off.  So, that means, this is best used on a thicker paper, rather than something flimsy like vellum or computer paper.  

And stampers, this works for you too!  I tried with two different stamp pads and got rid of my ink fingerprints!  (Note: I am not a regular stamper and these came out of the depths of my craft closet!)


I will tell you I had to erase pretty hard and it did tear up the surface of my paper a bit.  There is a visible paper spot where the ink was, but there isn't any ink.  So, not too awful, all things considered!  

What do you think?  Totally worth the back up investment?!?  Grab one when you are in the store this weekend (or order online here!)
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. The link to the video is unavailable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link should work... You Tube is having upload glitches with a lot of people, but the link should take you to Google Photos where you can see it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts