Christmas Card Conundrum!

We had so much fun last weekend with Dyan Reaveley!  It is always a treat to learn from a master in her craft and see her work!  I have loved seeing all the pictures on Instagram and Facebook - if you have some awesome images, we would love to see them!  Don't forget to tag us!

Sunday evening, I sat down and it hit me that Christmas is just a month and a half away (!!) and I can't believe it!  Every year, I feel like I am already behind before the holiday season gets started and making my Christmas card decision puts me on the right track.  Every year, I flip back and forth deciding whether to create a home made card to send to our family and friends or whether to use a photo card.  Or, do half and half.... so many choices!  

I am curious - how many of you create your own holiday cards?  To the left of this post, we have a poll and can't wait to see what you are doing!  If you are making your cards, we have a TON of new holiday stamps and dies in the store to create your own beautiful cards.  Plus, as always, our design team has lots of goodies in the store for you to use for inspiration!  Don't be shy in the store - snap a picture or check them out on Pinterest!  Plus, we have lots of paper lines in stock, which are great for background papers, dies, and using all those little ephemera pieces!

We can't wait to see all these beautiful cards - share them on Instagram or Facebook (now, or after you mail them!) and don't forget to tag us!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts