Post Thanksgiving Struggles

Y'all... I don't know about anyone else, but I have been on the struggle bus today!  I didn't get my post up yesterday and I am on the struggle bus.  I am in full swing trying to get my shopping done, cards written, and laundry folded! 

But, I am so excited to welcome in all the things that come with December - including the crop this weekend(!) - and the beginning of planning for  the 2018 year!  And that means that the brand new coupon book is out and ready for you!  This is the best deal of the year and pays for itself in just 2 months! 


January's coupon is for $5 off a purchase - this is a great way to make those Christmas gift cards go even further!  They are perfect for stocking stuffers or the accessory to a gift card! 


A sneak peek of a few other months!  Each month is a great value and is perfect for scrappers, mixed media ladies, and card makers!


Also, a friendly reminder that this is the last week to get a free pack of page protectors with an album purchase - just part of the 2017 coupon book! 

Now, go get crafty (and organized for this crazy time of year!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts