Yard Sale!

If you haven't heard, our Yard Sale is the place to be in the fall!  It is an amazing opportunity to turn your old scrapbook and card making stash into new crafting cash.
When you swing by the store, pick up a registration form!  For $5, you can register for the event and you get a written list of guidelines for the tagging process.  You also get 50 tags to tape to your goodies.

All you have to do is tag and label your items and drop them off at the store.  Then, the amazing City Chick Tonya sorts, organizes, and sets up the biggest yard sale you have ever seen!  Seriously, it takes over the whole upstairs, both rooms.

 This is the side room full of stamps and bags!


This is the main room filled with paper, embellishments, and tools!




It is truly amazing the deals and finds you can uncover here!  As a long time consigner (and shopper), I wanted to share a few of my tips with you.

1) Sort through your scrap supplies over time.  Don't wait until the week of to find out what you want to sell.  I keep a box in a closet and everytime I find something I don't use, I drop it in the box.  Then, when we get closer, I do go through all my supplies again to catch anything I don't use!
This is my to-be-sold Yard Sale items that live in a closet!
2)  Bag in groups!  Have lots of similar stickers, embellies, or punches? Stick them in a bag and sell them together!
This is like 4 sets of Alphabets in one bag! 

3) Buy the Class Bags!  We sell large, plastic bags here at the store for 15 cents.  They are the best for grouping papers and adding any embellies.  They are durable and less expensive than buying a box of really, big Ziploc bags.  I reuse mine over and over again!  You can get class bags here!

4) Yard Sale consignors usually get special perks... stay tuned!

Have any other questions?  Comment below and we will answer them!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts