This Is Ah-Maz-Ing!

wI heard that we got the new PTouch in the store and I was a a little surprised... it didn't sound like a typical scrapbooking supply.  But I did my due-diligence and started Googling about it to find more information... and then, I looked like this!
(Actual photo of me)

Guys!  This new P-Touch Embellisher prints on RIBBON and TAPE!  I can't even!  Many years ago, I bought very expensive personalized ribbon and now you can make it at home!
So, the ribbon maker comes with 14 fonts, more than 90 borders, 400 symbols, and 25 patterns!  It works with any half-inch satin ribbon - which you can find right here at the store. I can't wait to give it a test run.  This is perfect for all the Christmas and birthday gifts... and anyone planning a wedding?  How cute would this be for a wedding or shower favors?

It is available at the store now for $73.69 and you can get it online right here!  Leave us a comment on what you are going to personalize with your new ribbon and tape!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts