Hand Lettering Weekly Challenge

Have you been practicing?  I have seen so many works in progress with lettering - I love it!  I wanted to share a few that have been shared with our #citychicksscrapchallenge!

It makes my heart so happy to see all the pens moving and creating amazing works!
Karen shared this piece on our Facebook page!  I love the clear heavy and light downstrokes and upstrokes!  Keep up the work Karen!

City Chick Amanda has been hard at work and shared this piece on her Instagram!

Keep up the amazing work and continue sharing your goodness with #citychicksscrapchallenge!  

This week's challenge is to share your retreat pics!  We want to see your photo booth pictures, layouts, and general awesomeness!  You can share your pictures on social media with the hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge or #citychicksdiamondretreat!  

We can't wait to see you this weekend and share some fantastic memories!
Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts