Mini Album, Major Envy

If you haven't been in the store in the last bit, you may have missed this AMAZING mini-album made by Tandara!  I am going to take a minute to brag... she is the QUEEN of a mini-album and they are incredible works of art!  Everytime she shares one with us, I get so jealous!  I want to be a fly on the craft room wall to see how she pulls these together!

This one features the new zoo line from Doodlebug, which you can find right here!  You can swing by the store today and pick up some more pieces!

I just snagged a few pictures of the mini-album, but it has a ton of pages and uses all the paper lines in such a smart way!  I am always a fan of albums that really leave space for pictures and journaling and this album really does that!  Paper is cute, but I love to have space to share my special memories!



I feel like the only thing to say is "I can't even!"  This whole album is adorable and every page makes me squeal from the cute!  Kudos Tandara for hitting it out to the park once again!  If you have major mini-album envy, you can check out more of Tandara's work on her Pinterest page.  It features more mini-albums and other projects!

Don't forget to share what you create with us by tagging us on Facebook and Instagram!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts