Eclipse Day!

Perhaps, I am more excited than most about today's amazing natural phenomena!  For many years, my day job was teaching Knox County's sixth graders about earth and space science... and specifically, eclipses!  It is so exciting to finally see all these concepts I taught actually happening.  And to my kids, I hope you remember what is happening!!

I know that many of you are headed out to check out the eclipse and participate in all kinds of space celebrating activities!  I would like to take a minute to remind you to be safe and to wear your glasses.  But as a scrapbooker, take a few selfies in your goofy goggles and with your group, and then take a few minutes to enjoy the eclipse!  There will be a ton of pictures and videos that you can "borrow" for an album, but I urge you to take a minute to just be present.  Put down the camera and just enjoy it!

And then when you get home, whip out that amazing space line from Carta Bella or your free printable from Elle's Studio and make something ADORABLE!

Now go get crafty sciencey!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts