Retreat in T minus 7 days!

Have you started packing yet?  Every time I get ready for a retreat, I promise myself I am not going to wait until the last minute... and then I do.  But, every year, I make myself a packing list ahead of time, so that I can be at least a little bit organized in my last minute shuffle.  So, we crowd-sourced from our favorite people (YOU!) the must-have's for any retreat!  We have a list here and a printable download at the bottom!


Retreat Packing List
o Paper trimmer
o Scissors
o Adhesive tape AND liquid glue
o Journaling pens
o Project kits
o Thickers!
o Embellishments
o Paper lines (stored in class bags!)
o Stamps
o Dies and inks
o PICTURES!
o Cricut or Silhouette
o Cutting mat
o Ottlite or small table lamp
o Power strip
o Selphy printer
o Trash container
o Album and page protectors – a place for those finished layouts


o Tissues
o Blanket or jacket
o PJ’s
o Flipflops or slide-on shoes
o Slippers
o A wide variety of snacks
o Checkbook
o Lunchbox to keep drinks cold
o iPad/Laptop/Tablet AND headphones

We can't wait to see you at our 10th Anniversary Crop and Retreat!  All of us are so busy getting every detail ready and perfect for you!  Don't forget to stop by the store to stock up and shop the new goodies.  We will bring our mini-retail store with us, but if you have your heart set on something, drop by!  Plus, the store will be open the whole weekend if you need to stretch your legs. 

Want a printable list? Click right here!  Link updated!

Now go pack your stuff and get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts