Rainbow Challenge!

I have seen a ton of super cute rainbow layouts this week!  Maybe it was because I was looking for them or maybe it is because rainbows are incredibly popular this week!

I love this layout that was featured on Shimelle's Friday Live Facebook!  The rainbows and glitter make me so happy!  One of my favorite things about this layout is how it uses the fun and whimsical rainbows and pink letters with putt-putt pictures!  Sometimes, I struggle to use things that I think of as "girly" for my sweet boy, but this page is total scrapbook inspiration!


And, the best news?  This line is here at the store now!  You can pick it up and scrap lift this today!  Shop online right here!  

I love this mixed media submission from one of our longtime shoppers and fabulous friend, Jody Compton!  I love how she mixed the bright colors from the ink and flags with the simplicity of the black and white photo!  It is so beautiful and I am so glad she took us up on the challenge!  


Anyone else have a rainbow layout they want to share? Let's keep this challenge going for another week - I can't wait to see more rainbow submissions!  Remember to tag us on Facebook and Instagram and use the hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge.

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts