Rainbow Room and A New Challenge!

I don't know if you have been in the store recently, but Sara, Margaret, and Tonya have totally revamped the look of the place!  It is truly amazing and I am a huge fan.  I love that when the store gets switched around, I see things in a totally new way!

The former tool room has turned into this amazing Rainbow Display of cardstock and embellies!  Check this out!






It makes me so happy!  So this week's challenge is to use the rainbow wall as inspiration for a layout... card, scrapbook, planner!  Your choice!  This is one of my favorite layouts with a rainbow inspiration...

The bright colors and buttons make this one so whimsical (plus, this is baby Lesley and Brad)!  I love the fun nature of this layout.  

And, if you need more embellies, and let's be real, who doesn't, check out the rainbow wall for every color button, ribbon, and sequin you could imagine!  And, baker's twine too!!!


So, our challenge for the week is to find some rainbow inspiration and share it in a scrapbook page, card, or planner page!  Share it in the comments, on Instagram, or on Facebook.  Don't forget to use the tag #citychicksscrapchallenge!  We will share some next week on the blog!  

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts