Winter Wonder!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I totally forgot to blog on Monday... I think it was the retreat hangover that made me forget the days of the week!  It was so much fun and I loved seeing all your shining faces.  If you are on the fence about the next retreat, I can't encourage you to attend enough!  They are so fun and such a treat to spend time with friendly faces getting some cropping done.  We have two more crops coming up - a no frills crop for National Scrapbook Day the first weekend in May.  Then, in August, we are headed down the Yellow Brick Road to have a Wizard of Oz for an full retreat! 

One of the classes for this last retreat was an absolutely adorable mini-album featuring the line Winter Wonder by Simple Stories.  It had the cutest colors and so much texture!  I think it is an absolute must-have, especially for scrapping this past winter!  You can catch the entire line at this link right here!  Below are some of my favorite pieces and parts.  






I love the colors and the pinks and oranges look so good with the bright white in snowy pictures!  Plus, the floral elements are really unique to this winter line.  

Below are some pictures from Jenn's mini album class!  There is so much potential for textures with this line!  






Be sure to drop in and grab your Winter Wonder line or snap it up online at this link right here

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts