New Release!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

Last week, we got the brand new Lawn Fawn drop and it did not disappoint!  It is feeling so Spring-y and is making me feel like I need to take up gardening. We have all of the pieces and parts at this link right here and of course you can shop in the store!  I'll share some of my favorite pieces of the release below!  






















I love this set below!  It is a great add on to ANY stamp and die set to personalize text!  If you are a Lawn Fawn user, you are going to want this set!












There are so many other amazing dies - lots of fruits and veggies, a greenhouse, watering can, a carrot box!  It is so darn cute!  We can always count on Lawn Fawn to bring the most adorable stamp lines.  If you want to see more ideas, you can check out the Lawn Fawn blog.  I also love how they walk through new projects and products over on their YouTube channel as well!

You just have today and tomorrow to use your February coupon.... so make sure to get those orders in store or online using the code at the bottom of your coupon!  

Now, go get crafty!

Comments

Popular Posts